What it is: A luxurious cleanser and lipid-rich conditioner duo that restores, nurtures, and hydrates dry hair.
Key Benefits: Hydrates, Adds Shines, and Protects Color
- Caviar Extract: One of nature’s richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids, caviar extract restores moisture, elasticity, and shine to hair.
- Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and helps repair damaged hair.
- Age-Control-Complex®: Based on the science of anti-aging skincare, ALTERNA Haircare’s proprietary complex combines caviar extract to nurture and antioxidants to prevent damage and encourage micro-circulation; ingredients work in harmony to undo the effects of chemical, environmental, and natural chronological signs of aging, and give new life to hair.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This duo helps to restore and rebalance moisture to hair for noticeably softer, smoother, shinier hair that feels transformed after one use. Formulated with ALTERNA Haircare’s signature Caviar Extract and Sea Silk®, this duo helps to protect and defend against daily aggressors like environmental, physical, heat, and chemical damage that can cause your hair to appear older. It also targets natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to become dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage.
This Set Contains:
- 8.5 oz/ 250 mL ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
- 8.5 oz/ 250 mL ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Clinical Results: Based on an outside consumer study, with use of CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner versus untreated hair, users reported:
- The products hydrate moisture-starved hair for improved manageability, softness, shine, and texture
- The products reduce breakage by more than 99% and providing thermal protection up to 450°F